Saturday, 1 July 2017

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Challenge #4

Hello Friends,

Can you believe it is July? I am hoping to get lots of outdoor water colour painting done this summer, as well as some vegetable gardening and watching my bunnies and guinea pigs play outside. What are your favourite summer activities?

It is Challenge #4 at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and this month we are sponsored by Limited Runs. I chose this adorable kitty as my image. I resized it and made six little kittens to go with the big one. This made a lovely card for my dear friend, who has been my ministry partner for nearly 10 years in a mid-week children's program at our church. I included an original rose water colour painting with the Thank You card as a gift. Both were made back in May, but I will include a pic of the painting in case you didn't see it before.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will consider joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. You may enter any kind of art or craft so long as it includes a critter.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work! Hugs, Valerie

Nana Connie said...

Adorable kitties, Teresa, and your coloring on them is marvelous! One of these days, I'm going to learn how to overlap images the way you did. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous rose again. I had forgotten just how magnificent it is. :-D

Desire Fourie said...

Teresa I absolutely adore the cuteness factor here. What can be more a adorable than a bunch of kitties.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lady Anne Milnes Howard said...

Love your little card Teresa, I have been out of the loop so long and it is taking a while to get back again...
Love ~ lady Anne xxx

Cara Malmrose said...

What a cute card Teresa. I imagine your friend was thrilled to receive it and that lovely painting!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
TTCRD Challenge Blog {Owner}