Thursday, 1 June 2017

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Challenge #3

Hello Friends,

If you are not yet aware, there is a new kid on the challenge block called "2 Crafty Critter Crazies". It is the brain child of my good online buddy NanaConnie (Grammy's Attic). Angela Hoynes (Crafting With Jack) also jumped on board with us and we started the challenge in April. It is a truly anything goes challenge (all kinds of arts and crafts are welcome), with one catch - you have to include a critter.

This month's sponsor is Sparkle n Sprinkle. I chose this beautiful set called "Bahama Woodstar". I printed it on water colour paper and had a very satisfying play with my Yarka water color paints. The set includes several images (coloured and non-coloured) and several sentiments as well.

In my first painting, I resized and combined three SnS images for a unique composition. 
For my second painting, I combined two of the SnS images. Both little paintings made lovely thank you cards.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will join in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies or at least stop in for the mid-month post when we show off some of our pets.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa


4 comments:

Nana Connie said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Teresa! You are such a fantastic artist. Your colors and coloring on that hibiscus is incredible!

Edwina said...

These are gorgeous! I love Sparkle N Sprinkle digis. Love the colors you used on the image a lot. Edwina Brown

Angela Hoynes said...

Lovely cards Teresa, I almost chose that design myself x

Chi Cr said...

These are so pretty!!! :)