Wednesday, 24 September 2014

My First Digi

OMGosh. I am so psyched! I can hardly believe it, but I actually DREW the image I used in this card. I was so pleased with Lizzie Dragon I decided to draw her again (Yes. I did it again.) and scan her into my computer. So now I can offer all of my lovely followers my very first digital image. If you use Lizzie, please please please let me see what you have done with her. You can post your finished project on my FB page or just leave a comment here with your blog post URL. Okay. Here she is.
Isn't she cute? I used the colour palette at The Outlawz and the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. The twist at The Outlawz Colour Challenge is "Make it floral".
Lizzie Dragon poses for a close-up
Sentiment by Paper Garden Projects
The red sneakers are significant to the person who inspired the creation of Lizzie.
Well that's it. See you later.

Oops. Did I forget something? (grin) Just teasing. You can find the JPEG of Lizzie below, which you can colour yourself. I used water colours and markers on mine.
Thanks for visiting and I REALLY would like to see what you create with Lizzie. If you post your creation on my FaceBook page I will put your name in a draw for some crafty happy mail.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Color Challenge - Colour palette & Make it Floral
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
Creating in Faith, Hope & Love - Scripture
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (uplifting)
Creative Colours - Colour Challenge
 
Cuttlebug Mania - Die cut
Deep Ocean Challenge - Flowers
Papertake Weekly - Oh How Cute
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Random Fan - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Your Favourite Digi & Why (I made it myself!)

28 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I Love your Lizzie, and the colourful card in autumn colours that you have made, just beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

Laurian said...

Teresa, this is so fabulous! Your dragon has no much expression and is such a fun image, thank you for sharing him!
I love your card, great design and such a happy card!
xxx

Angela Hoynes said...

Teresa she is so sweet! Well done you! You must be so pleased with yourself. May Lizzie be the first of many wonderful digital creations.

Kimbo said...

Congratulations on your first digi - she is great and you are very talented. Love your card too

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Felicia Aaron said...

Teresa, this is FILLED up with cuteness! I love this! Awesome first digi! Blessings! ;)

Diana said...

What fun. She made me smile. Thank you so much foe sharing her. Your talent is awesome.

Penny Odell said...

I love your card Teresa, and what a fabulous dragon. Beautiful!!!

NanaConnie said...

She's so adorable, Teresa! I have two granddaughters who are just crazy about dragons so I grabbed her up before she could run off somewhere. :-D Wearing her tenny runners, she looks ready for a marathon. I love them!!

Kiwi said...

Wow,you have talent Teresa! Love your first ever digi and look forward to seeing more!Thanks so much.

Silverbutterfly said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing with US untalented people. Appreciate it.

Silverbutterfly

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Teresa, Lizzie is just the cutest little dragon ever and I can see from her expression that she is just as kind hearted as her creator and a huge believer too. She is really adorable. Loving those sneekers she is sporting. Thank you so much for sharing her so generously with your readers! Then you have also coloured her so wonderfully and incorporated her very creatively onto your beautiful centre step design (my very favourite card design, as you know).
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra van Blaricum said...

Oooooh, I love Lizzie Teresa!!
Can't believe you didn't drew before, it is beautiful!!!!!Thanks a lot!
Hugs,Sandra

Annette said...

Wow, you're so clever to draw this yourself. It's amazing. Her shoes are great too! Lovely card, and I'm not surprised that you're so excited about Lizzie.
Thanks for joining us at AYLI challenge.
Hugs
Annette

Penny said...

OMGOsh, she is sooo cute! Love how feminine she is! Great coloring job, Teresa, and super image! Love your fun card design and details, too! And thank you for your generosity! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!

Lady Anne Milnes Howard said...

Oh Teresa, you are getting so good, each step you take is better than the last, congratulations on your first digi, may it be the first of many. She is such a cutie, so feminine, just love those lips perfect for colouring. I shall have a go at making a card using it sweetheart...
Love and big hugs to one clever lady xxxx

Tanvi Shah said...

Lizzie is so cute & I love the sentiment. Thank you for playing at CCC# 19. Good Luck.

nnalorac said...

She is adorable, live her expression, gorgeous card too. Thanks for sharing on AYLI . Carol xx

Debbie said...

Whoo hoo! You are talented, Teresa!! Great image on a fun card! (Anyone who can draw impressed me! My stick figures need help! LOL)
Thanks so much for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Tereese S said...

Wow, that's an incredible image and you colored it amazingly. Please don't forget to add CCCs inspiration photo to your blog post. Great job. Good luck. Tereese (Friday) DT.

Karon said...

Lizzie is so cool - your are so talented!!! Love the card and fab colours. Thanks for your generosity!

Zw@@n said...

What..??!! your first self drawn digi. It's gorgeous and so is your card. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi Teresa,

Your card is so beautiful. The dragon is so great.

Thanks for joining us at CCC and good luck.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Creative Colors Challenge

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card and Lizzie is awesome. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches to showcase her.

Deonna Bemish said...

You are quite talented! I love your card, coloring and that wonderful image. thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom Door this week.

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card and cute dragon.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Jessi Fogan said...

Lizzie is incredible! I just love how you interpreted the sketch, and honestly, Lizzie is the star! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at TMS - your card will be on the TMS Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Cara Malmrose said...

That dragon is adorable! I saw it on TTCRD!

Karen Letchworth said...

Well, if this is your first digi, then I can't wait to see more. You're SO talented. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenges, and please stop by again soon when you are able. I look forward to seeing more!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday